Smart Teachers is recruiting for a creative and committed English Teacher to join an ‘Outstanding’ school in Berkshire. Situated in a picturesque location, and based on well-kept extensive grounds, this English Teacher role offers an opportunity to teach in the leafy countryside away from the hustle and bustle of the city. The successful English Teacher will join the school from September until the end of the academic year.
About the role
· English Teacher
· Planning and delivering creative English lessons to KS3 and KS4
· Be an active part of the English department working under a driven and enthusiastic team
· Full time role, contracted until the end of the academic year
· Salary between £28,000 - £38,000 – depending on experience
· Suitable for an NQT
About the School
· Secondary school in Berkshire
· Rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted
· Dedicated and passionate leadership team
· International teaching staff as well UK trained teaching staff
· Exciting opportunities available within the trust of schools that this school is a part of
· Accessible from Windsor Town, Slough by train, and other surrounding areas to Maidenhead
In order to be considered for this role, the English Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a PGCE or equivalent teaching qualification
· NQTs welcome to apply as well as those with experience both in the UK and overseas
· Thrive in a multi-cultural environment in an area of deprivation
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number SZH36722.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.