‘Come and join our fantastically supportive school, working in a brilliant department with superb facilities’
We require a highly motivated, resilient and dedicated:
• Teacher of English (Full time)
Required for January 2020
• Do you consider yourself on the trajectory to be an outstanding teacher of English?
• Do you have a real passion for the subject?
• Are you full of motivation, enthusiasm and resilience?
• Appreciate a retention bonus after 2 years’ service?
• Desire to work in an ever improving department that was above the national average for grade 4 and 5 with a lower than average cohort?
We are looking to appoint a teacher who has a proven track record of success or indeed someone relatively new to the profession who has the steely determination to be the best. NQT’s are welcome to apply and will be fully supported.
Closing date: Tuesday 1st October 2019
Informal visits and chats welcomed. Please contact email@example.com (Vice Principal) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Director of English)
See our recruitment pack available on our website www.bexhillacademy.org under ‘community’ and then ‘vacancies’ for more details. Please note that we do not accept CV’s - please use the academy application form.
Bexhill Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young children, therefore all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS).