Smart Teachers is recruiting for a qualified and experienced English Teacher to join a mainstream secondary school in Bracknell (RG12) near Reading. This full time role will commence in January 2018. We regularly place teachers at this school and have received excellent feedback on the working environment.
About the Role
· English Teacher
· Teaching English KS3 – KS5
· Full time, permanent position
· Salary up to £34,500 (depending on experience)
About the School
· Popular, oversubscribed mixed comprehensive with an expanding sixth form
· Friendly, mid-sized secondary school
· Well-resourced department
· Low staff turnover of senior management
· Excellent professional development and guidance for teachers of all stages of their career
· Based in Bracknell
In order to be considered for this role, the English Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven UK based experience teaching English
· Looking to continue professional development (desirable)
· OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number SZHB136796
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.