Smart Teachers are recruiting for a Teacher of English for an “Outstanding” Catholic school in Brent. The position will be to teach KS3 – 4 English 5 days a week. The secondary college is an “Outstanding” all girls’ catholic school, which has recently become associated with Steiner education. The ideal candidate will be experienced; however, the school will also consider strong NQTs.
About the Role
- English Teacher required to educate a range of high performing KS3-4 students
- Annual salary ranging from £26,000 - £39,000 based on experience
- Temporary contract for two academic terms
About the School
- “Outstanding” catholic secondary school dedicated to girls’ education located in the London Borough of Brent
- Gained specialism in Modern Languages
- Steiner School since September 2018
In order to be considered for this role, the English Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum within the past two years (crucial)
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number KJP11874.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.