The following vacancy is available at a reputable, independent school located in Canberra, ACT. This school offers a range of sporting and co-curricular programmes, emphasises the role of pastoral care and utilises modern teaching practices, integrating ICT into the classroom.
About the Role:
• 7-12 English and/or ESL Teacher
• Teach English classes and/or teach students requiring Enrichment and Learning Support
• Full-time, permanent position
• Position to commence on 19th April 2021 (Term 2)
• Pastoral Care duties as required
• Willingness to contribute to co-curricular life
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with TQI and WWVP
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2102-547382 BA, or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
Australian Capital Territory