Our client is a top Co-educational Catholic College situated in Central Queensland offering excellent facilities, well behaved students and a supportive and fun staff environment. The school seeks suitably qualified English teacher for permanent full time role commencing Term 1. Teachers working here can expect modern facilities and learning spaces. Candidates with a passion for excellence in teaching and learning will be rewarded.
About the Role:
- Ability to teacher Senior English an advantage
- Term 1, 2018 Start
- Full time Permanent
- Leading Co-educational Catholic College
- Modern campus and facilities
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV and quote job reference #WEB1711-523343SP - email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1711-523343SP – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).