Vision for Education are pleased to be recruiting an English Teacher for an 11 – 18 Secondary School based in Cheshire.
This position is to start with immediate effect and will continue on a full-time basis until the end of the current academic year. This is a maternity cover which could potentially be made permanent.
The successful candidate must be fully qualified to teach within a Secondary environment and have an English specialism.
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic and passionate teacher to work within a highly experienced department who are extremely supportive and friendly. Excellent classroom management skills are essential for the role.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a well-qualified English Teacher with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons.
- Able to teach English to KS5 and have excellent curriculum knowledge.
- Have a good understanding of what a great education can make to pupils.
- Have a resilient character and a strong personal drive.
To apply for this position, you must hold QTS, applications from NQTs will be accepted.
In order to apply for this position, you must send a CV immediately for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The benefits for working for Vision for Education
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- PAYE Payroll
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- We offer a £50 refer a friend bonus scheme (un capped)
- We offer local and easily accessible schools to you
- Free CPD courses to enhance your professional development
- We hold regular social events
- We are a friendly open and honest agency, who strongly believe in all our candidates
It is essential that your hold a valid and recognised teaching qualification with a least six weeks recent experience of teaching in the UK.
We are also required to contact your past schools for a reference, all positions are subject to an enhanced DBS.
If you feel you have the qualities and drive we are looking for please apply directly.