This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking, well-resourced and supportive department. We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, inspiring and ambitious Teacher of English.
You will be responsible for planning and delivering great lessons to achieve excellent outcomes for your students. You will be a good or better teacher of English, with experience of raising achievement and maintaining high expectations for all students. This is a unique opportunity to join community of staff striving to create an excellent school.
Ideal candidates will:
• Be an excellent English teacher who inspires and engages within the classroom. Equally, you will provide a wide range of opportunities outside of the classroom
• Ideally have Media experience (this is not a limiting factor)
• Have a positive impact on student’s progress
• Possess a strong desire to create an excellent department in which all are valued and play a key role in raising standards.
• Have demonstrable evidence of raising attainment and developing excellence
• Be passionate about developing their own practice and the teaching and learning practice of others
• Communicates effectively to staff, students and parents
• LOVE YOUR SUBJECT!
You can expect:
• Access to high quality CPD and research opportunities from Masters to Plenary Perfection Teach Meets.
• A hugely supportive leadership team
• The chance to work in a rapidly improving school and the opportunity to make a real difference
• Excellent facilities for sport.