We are seeking an inspirational teacher to join our well-established and forward-thinking English team from September 2018. You will be joining a well-resourced department with a relentless focus on raising attainment and recruiting for KS5 English and Media courses. You will be an effective team member, whose input will contribute to the further development of the current supportive and enthusiastic team.
The successful candidate must be;
- Able to teach English to at least KS4,
- Committed to making a difference,
- Passionate about English and its impact on learning, with the ability to motivate pupils and achieve excellent results,
- Someone who has high expectations of both students and their colleagues and
- Someone who has a passion for English and the ability to share this with young people.
We will offer you;
- A positive and innovative learning culture,
- Access to the RSA Academies’ Teaching School Alliance, which offers high quality training and leadership experiences for all staff.
This post would be suitable for an NQT interested in developing their career in an exciting outward looking school or for an experienced practitioner with an interest in developing their practice, subject knowledge or leadership skills.
Closing date: Tuesday 22nd May 2018 at 9am
Interview date: 24th May 2018
Completed applications should be returned to the Principal’s PA: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to the safeguarding of and promoting the welfare of children. This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such, appointment will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).