The Governors of Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School require a highly motivated and inspirational teacher of English who is committed to raising the achievements of our students. You will be joining a strong team of experienced teachers with a longstanding track record of success. The ethos is one of high expectations for students of all abilities. Outcomes for students at GCSE are outstanding.
The successful candidate will teach throughout KS3 and KS4, with the possibility of KS5 teaching for a suitable appointment. NQTs are welcome to apply.
We welcome applications from all candidates willing to support the Catholic ethos.
- outstanding results, at both GCSE and A level, from our well-motivated students
- a school which has been in the top 3% nationally for Progress8 in 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018
- a school which was judged ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted in the 2018 inspection
- an IT rich environment and high quality learning facilities
- outstanding CPD provision
- Inner London Weighting salary benefits
- a supportive and open management team
- friendly colleagues who are always happy to help each other
The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School is graded Outstanding by Ofsted. It is an ambitious and caring community, committed to fulfilling the gifts of each student, reflected in the School’s mission statement “Education for All = Achievement for All”.
Informal visits are welcomed; please contact the Headteacher’s PA, Mrs Cunningham.
The closing date for applications is 14th February 2019 at 9am.
Interviews are to be arranged.
The job will commence on 1st September 2019
Salary: Main Scale M1-M3 (Inner London Allowance) £29,664 - £32,515
If you require any further information, please contact Mrs Christine Plant by email at email@example.com or telephone 020 8575 8222
The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Any successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure by the DBS