Smart Teachers is recruiting for an English Teacher to join a ‘Good’ school in North London. This position is temporary to permanent and would be part time (equivalent to 3 days per week). The school will consider NQTs, highly experienced teachers, as well as overseas trained educators. The role will be teaching KS3 – KS4 on a part time basis. The required working days would be Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
About the Role
- English Teacher
- Part-time, temporary contract throughout the 2018-19 academic year
- Suitable to both experienced educators and NQTs
- MPS up to £39,006 (depending on experience)
About the School
- Specialist Humanities College located in North London
- Approximately 600 pupils currently on the roll
- Most recent Ofsted rating was “Good”
- High achieving students across the school
In order to be considered for this role, the English teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number KJP04911.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.