Smart Teachers is recruiting for an English Teacher to join an “Outstanding” secondary school in Enfield, renowned for its long tradition of high achievement and academic excellence. This full time temporary role is available to start after October half term and the successful English Teacher will be teaching students in KS3 and KS4 in a calm and supportive environment. This is an inclusive, multi-cultural comprehensive school which has been rated as ‘Outstanding’ across all areas since 2012, and their main aim is to enable students to reach their full academic potential.
About the Role
· English Teacher
· Teaching English to KS3 and KS4
· October half term start, temporary position
· Daily rate of £140 - £180 (depending on experience)
About the School
· Secondary school and sixth form located in the London Borough of Enfield
· Rated as ‘Outstanding’ across the board by Ofsted
· Teaching and support staff of the highest calibre
· Agency and supply staff made to feel really welcome
· Impressive spacious grounds
· Supportive leadership team
· Short walk from a train station nearby
In order to be considered for this role, the English Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK or an equivalent curriculum
· English degree in literature or language essential
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN12001.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.