Smart Teachers is recruiting for a highly motivated and enthusiastic English Teacher to join a successful and creative global communication department in a co-educational secondary school in South West Essex. The successful English Teacher will be someone who not only has a real passion for English but someone who can enthuse, challenge and inspire students to produce the highest outcomes, contributing to a department that consistently achieves outstanding results.
About the Role
· English Teacher
· Full Time
· Fixed Term
· March 2018 start
· MPS/UPS: from £22917 up to £38633 depending on experience
· NQTs welcome to apply
About the School
· Opened in South West Essex in September 2013
· Students are well cared for and they clearly benefit from the priority given to ensuring their social, moral, spiritual and cultural development
· Sixth form available
· Outstanding facilities
· Excellent links to both M25 Junction 27 and the Central Line
In order to be considered for this role, the English Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· PGCE, Cert Education BA(Hons) QTS
· A good first degree
· Be able to teach English to KS5
· Have a love of the subject and ability to convey this to students
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RCR171402.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.