We are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher.
The successful candidate will :
- have the vision to fully develop and support the English Faculty.
- be an inspirational communicator and have the skills to both challenge and encourage students to achieve their potential.
- be committed to securing positive student outcomes at GCSE and A level.
- have the ability to think creatively and encourage student engagement.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work in a well resourced and successful English Faculty. If you are looking to work in a 'good with outstanding school' Ofsted 2013, with fantastic facilities then Roding Valley could be the place for you.
It is an exciting time in the history of the school with the further development of the sixth form, expansion of pupil numbers, a new building which has provided a state of the art learning environment and two new all weather sports facilities.
We can offer….
- an outstanding NQT provision and support
- a friendly and supportive working environment
- a comprehensive induction programme and the opportunity to engage in further professional development
- Bike to work Scheme
- freshly made food on site delivered through our excellent canteen facilities
"RVHS is a great place to work as it combines the freedom to be creative in your teaching alongside the support which ensures you are best able to do your job.”
You will be joining a school with enthusiastic and dedicated leaders at senior and middle leadership levels and a commitment to the professional development of staff. RVHS is keen to embrace an approach that is centred on teaching and learning and academic attainment for our students. RVHS is an 11-18 school in Essex, that enjoys a good reputation in the local area and benefits from excellent transport links, including being adjacent to Loughton tube station (Central Line).
For further information see the website www.rodingvalley.net
The closing date for this advert is the 17th December 2019.
Visits to the school or informal discussions with the Headteacher, Mrs S Jenner, are welcome, please contact the school on 020 8508 1173 to arrange.
Roding Valley High School and its governing body are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check.