Smart Teachers is recruiting for an English Teacher to join a ‘Good’, co-educational Academy in Harlow. The school has good facilities and has been achieving improving academic results year on year. There is a strong sense of teamwork within the school and individual support for pupils is evident. With a wide ranging extra-curricular timetable and an emphasis on CPD being available to teachers, this school provides a progressive environment for everyone.
About the Role
· English Teacher
· KS3 and KS4
· Full time, permanent post
· Mainscale salary from £22,467 – £33,160
· Relocation package available for overseas teachers
About the School
· Co-educational academy
· ‘Good’ rated by Ofsted
· Wide ranging extra-curricular timetable
· CPD available to teachers
· Located between Harlow Mill and Harlow Town stations
In order to be considered for this role, the English Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK or equivalent curriculum
· NQT & OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GMA6704.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.