Are you an exceptional, creative practitioner who really wants to make a difference to the everyday lives of the most wonderful children?
• Are you an outstanding teacher who feels stifled by the mainstream system?
• Are you keen to work with pupils who love English and have a real aptitude for the subject?
• Can you relate to pupils, do you recognise them as individual learners and therefore able to make English feel relevant to them and what is going on in their lives?
• Do you want to teach small classes where getting to know the children really is a priority and a pleasure?
• Do you want to be driven by a sense of moral purpose rather than data?
• Do you want high quality professional development and support?
• Do you want to work with highly supportive colleagues who share your values and ethos?
• Do you want to work in an organisation that supports career progression and has opportunities beyond your own school?
We seek to recruit an exceptional teacher for English to join our team at The Rise School, West London, who will have excellent subject knowledge that is used to engage and enthuse pupils across the whole school.
To apply please download and complete our application form and equality monitoring form from our website www.TheRiseSchool.com. Completed applications should be emailed to LindaBurn@TheRiseSchool.com.
The closing date for applications is 16th July 2018 interviews will take place week commencing 16th July 2018.