With more than fifty years of education experience, GEMS Education is committed to improving the quality of education worldwide. It is the leading Kindergarten to Year 12 private education operator in the world, educating more than 110,000 children from 151 different nationalities.
GEMS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL TROPICANA METROPARK, SUBANG – MALAYSIA
We have adopted the GEMS Core Values in our collective beliefs. They set the standard that we expect from all GEMS people –from employees and teachers, to parents and students.
GEMS International School Tropicana Metropark, Subang (GIM) wants all our students to develop an appreciation of their culture, their home or host country, as we seek to combine our National/Cambridge Primary and Secondary curriculum in a meaningful way with Malaysian Studies and language components to create an ‘enriched’ experience for our students.
Beyond the classroom, GIM offers enriching experiences and extracurricular activities beyond the classroom. Students from FS1 to Year 12 can take part in activities to pursue their interests, and have the chance to develop and explore new ones.
Outstanding, experienced teacher required for an August 2021 start owing to the healthy expansion of our wonderful school: GEMS International School, Metropark, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
GEMS teachers enjoy an outstanding school environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students.
Apart from being a great place to work, Subang Malaysia is only minutes away from Petaling Jaya, a satellite city with many attractions for food enthusiasts, theme park entertainment, malls, nature, etc. Subang Malaysia is also about 30km away from Kuala Lumpur, a vibrant cosmopolitan city center of Malaysia with many more great attractions for locals as well as expatriates.
GEMS takes its duty of care seriously and expects all candidates to have an up-to-date UK DBS or equivalent police check, Bachelors of Education and higher, PGCE Certificate, NQT Status and other relevant certificates to support the position applied.
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including:
• The Expatriate Package consist of Basic Salary, Housing and other Allowance.
• The school/company will take full responsibility for the cost of applying for, and processing employment visas for overseas hiring. The school/company will provide full support to overseas hiring’s for applying and processing their dependent visas but the visa and processing cost shall be borne by the employee.
• One-off relocation allowance is provided for those with first time entry to Malaysia.
• 10 days, 9 nights stay in a suitable hotel prior to obtaining your own accommodation upon entering Malaysia for the first time.
• Expatriates are linked with a housing agent before their arrival for them to be assisted with house hunting.
• Tuition Fee Concession for 2 children studying in the school for expatriate teachers is 2 children x 100%. Tuition Fee Concession is for the payment of or towards tuition fees, Registration Fees, Administration fees only and shall not include the cost of consumables, materials books or any other items required by the student.
• Medical coverage is provided for spouse of the expatriate teacher including up to 1 child below 18 years of age.
• Annual air ticket (economy class) for employee, legal spouse + 1 child (dependent and below the age of 18 years old) per year to their declared hometown, subject to the condition that spouse and child are residing in Malaysia.
Terms and conditions applied.
Important Note: Kindly indicate if you can start in: August 2021.
Suitable candidates are invited to forward their CV and the employment application form (attached here): The ability to offer an additional subject will be an advantage.
It is necessary that the attached Job Application Form is filled accurately and submitted together with your cover letter and resume.
Please click on the Apply button. Thank you and we look forward to the opportunity to work with you.
Kindly also send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
3 Documents needed:
* completed job application form
* cover letter
GEMS International School, Tropicana Metropark
GEMS International School Tropicana Metropark Malaysia
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years
GEMS Education Malaysia is an international education company that owns and operates high performing schools. It also offers consulting services to both the public and private sectors. For 50 years, GEMS Education has provided high quality education ...