£95 - 189 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience required for this position is recent teaching experience in English.
We are looking to recruit a English Teacher on behalf of a Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) secondary school based in Horley. The English Teacher role is due to start in January 2022 until July 2022, part time possibly leading to a permanent role for the right candidate.
The desired English Teacher will be planning and delivering English lessons to students aged 11 - 18 with SEHM issues as well as a broader range of learning needs including Autism. You will be required to deliver engaging lessons across Key Stage 3 and 4.
About the school:
The SEMH school has recently opened, catering mostly to ASC children, but also broader SEMH. They currently have 20 pupils with another 20+ waiting to start.
To be considered for the English Teacher role, you will:
- Have recent teaching experience in English
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
- Have excellent behaviour management skills
- Be keen to take advantage of our CPD offering, and have a willingness to develop and learn more.
Vision For Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision For Education:
Vision For Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision For Education offer - As a valued employee of Vision For Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars, and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are an experienced English Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision For Education please contact our Brighton branch.