Smart Teachers is recruiting for an English Teacher to join a high performing school in Hounslow, West London. This full time, temporary English Teacher position is available to start immediately. The successful English Teacher will be responsible for delivering a timetable to KS3 and KS4 pupils. The broad and diverse single sex secondary school has been rated “Good” in its most recent Ofsted inspection and offers modern facilities and a great working environment.
About the Role
• English Teacher
• Full time
• KS3 and KS4
• Temporary position to start immediately, covering Maternity until July 2019
• MPS equivalent
• £140 to £190 per day
About the School
• Single sex school
• Modern facilities with a history of high performance
• Broad, diverse extracurricular activities available across all subjects
• Ofsted rated “good”
• Located within walking distance from a popular over ground station
• Onsite parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the English Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• Art Degree preferable, not essential
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN9931
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.