£24K- 36K per annum
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are qualified teacher status and recent expereince of teaching English to GCSE level.
Contract dates - January 2022 or April 2022 start
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a passionate English Teacher to work in a Hull Secondary Academy. Working on a full-time basis, this is an ideal opportunity for a committed and creative English Teacher looking for their next role.
The successful Art Teacher must have experience of teaching high quality lessons to pupils in Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4). To be considered for this role you will be passionate about your subject and have a great track record in engaging pupils through creative subjects.
It is an exciting time for this Hull secondary academy. They have made great progress going from OFSTED 'requires improvement' to 'Good' in only a short space of time. This success in undoubtedly due the passionate and driven leadership for SLT. All within the school community set high stands of themselves and each other.
To be considered for the English Teacher role you must:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have recent experience of teaching English Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4)
• Be adaptable and flexible
• Have a desire to achieve the best possible outcomes for all pupils
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a English Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Jim in the Hull branch on 01482 529450 or firstname.lastname@example.org