ADNOC Schools are currently seeking an outstanding English Teacher in Madinat Zayed - Western Region for immediate start.
What we offer
Aldar Education are a family of world-class, child-centered, and innovative schools based in the UAE. We educate over 10,000 students across our group of Owned and managed schools and as we grow so does our need for highly skilled, inspirational, and dedicated school leaders. We offer an attractive remuneration package including medical cover, flights, housing, and free child school places. Our future-focused learning model includes both students and staff and so we place a special emphasis on professional development, coaching, and training. Successful candidates will have access to a wide network of professionals and opportunities to both leads and contribute to training others as well as developing themselves.
Aldar Education are keen to hear from like-minded, forward-thinking school leaders who would welcome the challenge and opportunities that we have to offer.
What we look for
• Passionate and caring educators
• Bachelor of English Education or a Bachelor’s Degree in a related subject with PGCE or other teacher qualification with a minimum of 2-year teaching experience in the related field.
• Experience of the American curriculum
• A commitment to an extensive enrichment programme
- Preferably locally available
A cover letter and CV including details of two referees should be added as supporting documents on the TES website.
Aldar Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and young people, and any offer of appointment will be subject to any relevant medical checks and clearance from appropriate safeguarding authorities.
ADNOC Schools Madinat Zayed
Madinat Zayed - Western Region
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 18 years