ABC Teachers are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic English Teacher to work within a secondary school in Leicester.
The role is to start in March 2018 and will run until the end of the academic year teaching English at GCSE level on a full time basis until the end of the academic year. The school is an excellent environment to work in with a very supportive staffing structure.
If you are interested within this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) however ABC Teachers will consider Newly Qualified Teachers or experienced Teachers
- Experience of teaching the National Curriculum
- Have Classroom experience
- Commitment to support the ethos of the school
- Have excellent organisation and communicational skills
- Possess valid references will cover 2 years in full, DBS/ Police Checks
As well as being part of the schools community, working with ABC Teachers will give you access to:
- Competitive pay rates that are negotiable depending on experience
- Consultant exclusivity
- Guaranteed pay scheme ( subject to terms and conditions )
- Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in Applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Sally Davison today on 01509 608 017 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.