Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Key Stage 3 – 5 English Teacher to join a collaborative department in a faith school based in Lewisham. The school boasts a commitment to an inspiring learning environment. The position is available for a September 2018 start and will continue for the rest of the academic year.
About the Role
- English Teacher
- Ability to teach from Key Stage 3 – Key Stage 5
- Full time contract to start in September 2018
- Salary up to £39,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
- All through school with separate Primary and Secondary campuses
- Recognised by Ofsted as a ‘good’ school with ‘outstanding’ features
- Strong community based school with robust relationships with parents, carers and families
- Striving for academic excellence with a challenging and inspiring curriculum
- Easily accessible with great transport links in South East London
In order to be considered for this role, the English Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching English to Key Stage 3 – 5
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number JZB35004.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.