Smart Teachers are recruiting for an experienced English Teacher for an “Outstanding” co-educational academy in the London Borough of Barnet. The English Teacher position will a maternity cover contract to teach KS3 full time from September 2019 and will give a great opportunity for an English Teacher to work as part of a talented, highly motivated and supportive team of teachers and staff who have secured exceptional GCSE examination results and outstanding OFSTED Status
About the Role
• English Teacher
• Will be delivering informative lessons to KS3 Students
• Will also be providing intervention for KS3 pupils
• Annual salary of £27,000 - £43,000 depending on experience
• Fixed Term September 2019 – December 2019
About the School
• “Outstanding” School in all areas
• All through school now at full capacity
• Community learning routed in Christian Values
• Part of the London Diocesan Board for Schools
In order to be considered for this role, the EnglishTeacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• UK QTS and Good First Degree in English Specialism
• Proven experience delivering the UK Curriculum (particularly in the subject of Science) within the past two years (crucial)
• Able to work with pupils with various behaviour levels
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RCR13683.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.