Rafflesia International & Private Schools is an educational institution providing Early Years, Primary and Secondary education in both campuses of Puchong and Kajang. It is reputable for its strong foundation of upholding the intrinsic traditional values of the East with the dynamism of the West where students are actively engaged and empowered in a well-facilitated learning environment that encompasses the latest state-of-the-art ICT.
Rafflesia offers international curricula, IPC & CIE from 3 to 16 years old, leading to ICGSE in Year 11. Together with its collaborative partners, Kings Education in UK and US, teachers and staff members of Rafflesia receive exposure to a top-notch education system in a culturally enriching learning environment.
- Provide a positive environment in which students are encouraged to be actively engaged in the literacy learning process
- Differentiate to meet the needs of students with varying learning styles and needs
- Ensure students growth and achievement is continuous and appropriate for age group, subject area and/or programme classification
- Participate in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments
- Assist in the development of learning materials, preparing schemes of work and maintaining records to monitor student progress, achievement and attendance
- Perform pastoral duties including student support, counselling students with academic development and providing student encouragement
- Communicate effectively with all parties such as students, parents, peers and line managers on a regular basis on students’ progress.
- Ensure the students growth and achievement is continuous and appropriate for age group, subject area, and/or program classification.
- Meets professional obligations through efficient work habits such as meeting deadlines and honouring schedules.
- Possess at least a Degree in Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent. Preferably majoring in English Literature, English as a First Language or English as a Second Language.
- Exposure in international curriculum such as IGCSE.
- Added advantage for those with experience teaching English Literature
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Exhibits self-motivation, high work standards, attention to detail and learning orientations.
How To Apply
Interested candidates could email the complete curriculum-vitae with most recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and all applications will be treated in strictest confidential.
Rafflesia Private and International School
Persiaran Sierra 2, Bandar Sierra 16
47110 Puchong, Selangor
Telephone 00603 8940 9088