Smart Teachers is recruiting for an English Teacher to join an “Outstanding” Academy in Merton, South West London. This English Teacher position will be available to start ASAP, with a permanent contract on offer for the right candidate following a successfully initial temporary period. This English Teaching role will include teaching KS3 and KS4 pupils for the time being, although Sixth Form is available at this school.
About the Role
• English Teacher
• KS3 / KS4 timetable
• MPS Inner London
• Generous signing on bonuses
• Full time
• Permanent contract available – temp to perm
About the School
• Ofsted rated this school as “Outstanding”
• Accessible via public transport and car
• Co-ed academy based in the heart of Merton
• Aged 11 to 19
• Generous staff packages available including health plans, gym memberships and more.
In order to be considered for this role, the English Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum preferred
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN1109ET.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.
#STPrime, #STSec or #Ta