Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced English Teacher to join an “outstanding” independent school in Middlesex. This English Teacher vacancy is available for a January 2018 start and will be contracted for two terms with potential to continue permanently. This full time English Teacher position is for a boys’ school for eleven to eighteen year olds with a co-educational sixth form and will be required to teach KS3 through to KS5.
About the Role
· English Teacher
· Full time
· January 2018 Start
· 2 term role with potential to continue as permanent
· KS3-KS5 timetable
· Salary up to £42,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Independent school
· Boys’ school with co-educational sixth form
· “Outstanding” in all categories in most recent Ofsted
· Wide range of extracurricular clubs
· English department offer pupils a varied and enjoyable experience
· Easy to access using public transport
In order to be considered for this role, the successful English Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· A PGCE qualification or equivalent, specialising in English
· Have recent classroom experience in the UK (minimum one term)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· NQTs welcome to apply
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number IXK4915.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer