Applications are invited for a qualified English teacher well-regarded Christian school, located in Regional NSW, 5 hours north-west of Sydney. This school boasts excellent professional learning opportunities, a broad co-curricular programme, and a supportive Christian community.
About the Role:
• Years 7 - 12 English Teacher
• Full-time, Permanent role
• Position to commence end of May, 2019
• Pastoral care duties as required
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Hold a Secondary English teaching qualification recognised in Australia
• Early career teachers welcome to apply
• Be committed to the Christian Ethos of the College
• Must be able to provide a Pastors reference
• Have a talent for gaining strong rapport with students, parents and colleagues
• An informed understanding of Curriculum requirements
• Skills to build the capacity and manage performance of the individuals
• Possess current references
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA & WWCC
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV quoting job reference #WEB1905-536563 EB – firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1905-536563 MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).