Applications are invited for an English Teacher for an Independent school located in Sydney’s Parramatta region. The school follows the Christian faith and caters for Kindergarten to Year 12.
About the Role:
• Full time, Permanent role
• Position commencing 22 July 2019
• Teaching Years 7-12 English
• Ability to teach Extension 1 and 2 will be highly regarded
About the School:
• Outstanding, well-regarded Independent School located in Sydney’s Parramatta region
• Situated on acres of beautiful park-land
• Excellent resources and facilities
• Strong reputation for academic excellence and outstanding HSC results
• Offers diverse co-curricular programmes
• Must have previous extensive experience teaching Stage 6 NSW English syllabus
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Be registered or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and hold a NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
• Have the right to work in Australia
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #WEB1905-536438 SL– email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1905-536438 MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).