Smart Teachers is seeking an energetic and engaging English Teacher to join an ‘outstanding school’ in Pinner, North West London. The English Teacher is required on a full time basis from January 2018 until the end of the academic year. Behaviour at this school is outstanding and the suitable English Teacher will have the opportunity for CPD and professional development.
About the Role
· English Teacher
· Delivering KS3 and KS4 English
· From January 2018 for two terms
· Salary will depend on experience, up to £35,000
About the School
· Diverse and ambitious school where students love to learn
· Outstanding rating by OFSTED
· Opportunity for career development and CPD
· Very supportive Senior Leadership Team
· Excellent transport links
In order to be considered for this role, the English Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number SZL12611.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.