Sutton High School is seeking a well qualified graduate of English Literature to join this established department and play a part in the strategic development of English in a successful and friendly school.
The successful candidate should have experience of teaching up to A level with the ability to extend beyond for Oxbridge candidates, and will take on an area of responsibility within the department.
Why Sutton High School?
Sutton High School is an academically selective independent day school for girls with an age range of 3 to 18 years. Both Senior and Junior Schools are amongst the top schools in the country. The school is part of The Girls’ Day School Trust (GDST), the largest independent school group in the UK, and offers a variety of benefits, which include:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Childcare vouchers, interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
For further details and to apply, please click the apply button.
Closing date: Midday, Wednesday 21 March 2018.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children, and child protection screening will apply to this post.