We are seeking a passionate, committed English Teacher to join our outstanding British International School in Hong Kong.
Applications are invited from colleagues with a minimum of two years full time teaching experience in high achieving schools who can demonstrate a proven record of outstanding teaching and learning and secure understanding of the National Curriculum, GCSE/IGCSE and A level/IB Diploma.
Applicants are expected to be working currently in a high attaining school and have experience of teaching GCSE/IGCSE and A Level/IB Diploma English.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:-
- An innovative and creative approach to providing an outstanding education beyond the Curriculum
- The ability to inspire, challenge, support and empower students and colleagues towards excellence
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish good working relationships across the school community
- Excellent communication in English (written and spoken) and presentation skills
- Commitment to a Foundation to Year 13 school philosophy with the highest levels of pastoral care
- An understanding of the importance of continuing and enhancing the strong links already in place with Preparatory/Senior colleagues to ensure a seamless curriculum and transition from Preparatory to Senior.
- Recent UK experience and knowledge of UK independent sector schools is desirable but not essential.
- Applicants will have strong ICT skills and a proven ability to use technology to support learning.
Kellett is a through-train school from Reception to Year 13 with two preparatory campuses and one senior campus. Student roll currently 1421; Senior 620; KLB Prep 320; PFL Prep 481
Kellett offers a truly outstanding education, evidenced by a BSO Inspection, membership of COBIS, HMC and IAPS, as well as exceptional public examination results
Kellett School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices and all appointments are subject to an interview, identity checks, criminal record checks, and successful references.
Kellett School, the British International School in Hong Kong, established in 1976, offers an exceptional education comparable to prominent independent schools in the UK. We are proud to be one of Hong Kong’s leading international schools, a reputati...