GHCIS is seeking an experienced and dedicated English teacher.
Guanghua is a very competitive private A-level school in Shanghai; we have approximately 800 students in total and follow the Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) syllabus. Despite being only eight years old, we have already proven ourselves as one of the top A-level schools in Shanghai. We have already had several graduates attending top universities across the world, including Cambridge and Oxford. We are looking for an experienced English teacher with strong knowledge of IELTS/ TOEFL to help our students reach their dream universities.
- Very competitive salaries and housing allowance
- Full medical insurance
- Completion bonus
- Reimbursement for round trip airfare
GHCIS could be an attractive option for you if you:
· Hold a valid degree and relevant teaching certificate (e.g. TEFL/ TESOL/ CELTA)
· Have relevant teaching experience i.e. teaching English to 15-18 year olds in China (or Asia)
· Have knowledge and experience of test prep for IELTS/ TOEFL
· Welcome cultural diversity and appreciate different thinking between Easterners and Westerners
· Care for students and put students at the centre of everything
http://www.ghcis.com/ (Chinese website, updated frequently)
http://ghcis.com/index_en.aspx (English website, updated less frequently)
For all inquiries, please contact Ms. Hannah Beasley (email@example.com)