95.00 – 130.00 Per Day
ASAP – December 2019
Vision for Education are looking to speak with Teachers of English who are available immediately for work in the Sheffield Area, we are currently recruiting for a full-time Teacher of English to cover classes across Y7, Y8 on a KS3 curriculum, and Y9 on a KS4 curriculum.
The desired English Teacher will be teaching classes across Key Stage 3 including Year 9 on a KS4 curriculum. The desired English Teacher will be working with students with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers.
The school is a large academy in Sheffield with close community links, and links to other academies within the Sheffield area being part of a Multi-Academy Trust. Based in North Sheffield, the school has good transport links and is easily accessible by both bus and car.
To be considered for the position of English Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching Secondary English to lower KS4 level.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield branch on 0114 243 5555.