Teacher of English
Required from September 2018
MPS or UPS salary scale (£22,917 - £38,633 per annum).
An R&R allowance may be available for a suitable candidate.
‘Are you passionate about English? Are you committed to ensuring that every student achieves their full potential?
This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding teacher to join and contribute to the success of a committed and enthusiastic English faculty.
· are committed to enabling every student to achieve the very best they can
· have a passion for English
· can raise attainment in English through outstanding teaching and learning
· are willing to become involved in the extra-curricular English activities at the school
then we would love to hear from you.
NQTs are welcome to apply.
Our excellent facilities offer a first class education to 1200 students. Our staff are highly committed and we have a strong and positive school ethos.
You can find out more about this role by:
· visiting our school website www.lighthall.co.uk to download a candidate pack and application form
· visiting the school – to arrange a visit, please contact Anna Williams, Personnel Assistant on 0121 744 3835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Wednesday 23 May 2018
Interviews: Friday 25 May 2018
We look forward to hearing from you.
‘The best from everyone, all of the time’
Light Hall School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants