Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for an English Teacher for our highly-reputable client school located in Sydney’s North Shore. This independent school boasts a 1.9 hectare campus amid tranquil, tree-lined grounds and is well known for its strong academic achievements. This exciting opportunity is to commence in January 2018
About the Role:
- Teaching Years 7 – 12 English including Extension 1 and 2 English
- Full time, permanent role
- Position to commence in January 2018
- Pastoral duties as required
About the School:
- Reputable and sought-after independent school ranked among the top non-selective schools in New South Wales.
- Convenient location near to a major road and train routes
- Enviable accomplishments in cultural, sports and community service pursuits continually achieved
- A vibrant and innovative learning community for both staff and students
- Extensive resources and facilities
- School offers a range of opportunities and programs for students including Debating, Public Speaking, Drama and Mock Trial.
- Excellent academic results achieved in 2016
- Established Professional Learning program for all staff
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Access to TES resources
- Reward scheme for referrals (T’s & C’s apply)
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification in Secondary Education (recognised in Australia)
- Previous experience teaching Extension 1 and 2 English will be highly regarded
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working With Children Check
- Possess current and relevant references
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #WEB1711-523565SL – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1711-523565SL – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms and Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.