Inspire their Remarkable with us
TEACHER OF ENGLISH – one term in first instance
MPR/UPR - (NQTs welcomed)
‘The school is an orderly environment and a culture of respect is evident’ Ofsted 2017
‘Lessons are purposeful and challenging and pupils engage well with planned activities’ Ofsted 2017
Do you have a passion for teaching and for developing the whole child? Are you searching for a faculty, academy and trust with the highest standards of behaviour, academic excellence where teachers are respected and appreciated by students and parents? If so The Rawlett School is the right school for you. We are a successful and highly over-subscribed 11-16 community school because we are the school of choice in our local community.
Our students and our community are at the heart of all that we do. Our academic results are outstanding “The best in Tamworth”.
- A ‘Good’ school (Ofsted 2017). On the verge of outstanding.
- A school with a fabulous ethos, excellence in all areas.
- A leading school in the Midlands hub of AET schools with a commitment to personalised professional development.
- A school where British values are celebrated by helping our students become thriving, future citizens.
We are looking for an outstanding Teacher of English who is really passionate about helping our students succeed and grow as individuals.
You will be creative and innovative, with a proven track record of challenging the brightest students academically.
Visits are welcome and these can be arranged by contacting Gail Gough – PA to Leadership Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is due to commence in September 2019
Closing date: 9.00am – Monday 22 July 2019
Interview: Week Commencing- Monday 19 August 2019.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We’ll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We’ll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
- More chance to see what’s out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of over 60 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking on the 'apply now' button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.