Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for an English Teacher for our client school located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. This highly-regarded independent school is consistently ranked amongst the top schools in New South Wales for academic results and boasts a dynamic teaching and learning environment. The successful applicant will join a collaborative team of passionate staff.
About the Role:
- Years 7-12 English Teacher
- Full-time, Permanent contract
- Position to commence Term 1, 2018
- The ability to teach Extension 1 HSC English desirable
About the School:
- Convenient Sydney Eastern Suburbs location
- Team oriented and supportive community atmosphere
- Extensive facilities and resources including well-managed libraries
- Encourages career progression for all staff
- Wide range of academic and co-curricular opportunities
- Consistently ranks amongst the leading schools in NSW for academic results
- Experienced and passionate Teacher able to teach Stages 4 – 6.
- Ability to teach English Extension 1 is highly advantageous
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Have the ability to be registered with NSW NESA and hold a WWCC
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Have recent experience teaching in Australia
Benefits of registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Access to TES resources
- Reward scheme for referrals (T’s & C’s apply)
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference#WEB1710-522325SM or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms & Conditions Apply).