Applications are invited for a qualified English teacher at a well-regarded Independent school, located in Sydney’s CBD. This school boasts excellent professional learning opportunities, a broad co-curricular programme, and a range of excellent facilities.
About the Role:
- Year 7 – 12 English Teacher
- Full time role for Term 4 only
- Opportunity to continue as a part-time, ongoing role in 2019
- Likely 0.6FTE in 2019, to be determined later in the year
- Opportunity to teach Advanced and Extension classes
- Central Sydney location
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
About the School:
- Supportive school community
- Modern, state of the art, purpose built facilities that are conducive to learning and creativity
- Strong reputation for academic excellence that fosters students to flourish creatively, intellectually and spiritually
- Strong extra-curricular programs for students
- Early career teachers are invited to apply
- Experience teaching Year 7-12 English
- Prior Year 12 Extension 1 and 2 experience desired
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA & WWCC
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Emma, quoting job reference #WEB1805-527692EB – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1805-527692 MH – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).