We are seeking applications for the following English Teacher role at an Independent school, located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. This reputable Independent school prides itself on having a safe and well organised learning environment to ensure students achieve their potential.
- Years 7-12 HSC English Teacher, with the ability to teach Extension and Advanced courses
- Full-time, Permanent position
- Commencing Term 2, 2018
- Convenient Eastern Suburb location
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
About the school:
- Reputable and sought-after independent school
- Supportive and collaborative staff
- Innovative approaches to teaching with 21st Century resources in state of the art facilities
- Renowned for students achieving excellent academic results
- Have experience teaching up to Stage 6 HSC English
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be able to be registered with NESA and hold a valid Working With Children Check
- Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sarah, quoting job reference #WEB1804-527133SM – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference # WEB1804-527133MH – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).