Smart Teachers are recruiting for an elite, Independent Catholic Girls’ School, located in Sydney’s Lower North Shore. This K-12 school has a strong academic tradition and commitment to pastoral care. The school has a strong community feel, where positive relationships flourish, dignity and rights are respected, and joy and hope are hallmarks.
About the Role:
• Full-time, Temporary role
• Contract for Terms 2 – 4 2020
• Teaching Year 7-12 English
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Possess current references
• Proven success in teaching Stage 6 Advanced and Standard courses
• Experience teaching English up to Year 12
• Hold a Secondary teaching qualification recognised in Australia
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working with Children Check
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Amelia, quoting job reference #WEB2003-542845AM – email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #WEB2003-542845SD – Sarah.Devereux@smartteachers.co.uk
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).