Our client is a K-12 Independent, non-denominational school, located in Sydney’s Western Suburbs. This school strives for academic and creative excellence, while also nurturing the moral and social development of its students.
About the Role:
• Ability to teach Stage 4-6 English
• Ideally Journalism but not essential
• Position commencing January 2020
• Part-time (0.6 FTE) Permanent role
• Load over three days
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Be experienced and qualified to teach English
• Hold relevant qualifications in secondary education teaching
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Hold NESA accreditation and a WWCC
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Sasha, quoting job reference #WEB1910-540157SL – email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1910-540157MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).