Smart Teachers are recruiting for an all-girls Catholic school, part of the Parramatta CEO Diocese. The school’s HSC results demonstrate strong performance across the range of courses. Extra-curricular opportunities for students include public speaking, debating, Duke of Edinburgh award, sport, dance and music.
About the Role:
• Full-time, Temporary role
• Contract for Terms 2-3 2020
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Possess current references
• Experience teaching English
• HSC experience desirable, however not essential
• Hold a Secondary teaching qualification recognised in Australia
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working with Children Check
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Amelia, quoting job reference #WEB2003-542850AM – email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #WEB2003-542850SD – Sarah.Devereux@smartteachers.co.uk
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).