£100 - £160 per day
February 2022 start (Maternity cover post)
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Teacher of English to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local secondary school in Warrington for a start in February 2022. This opportunity is with an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. Suitable for Early Careers Teacher (ECT).
The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
Pupils at the school have been noted as coming to the school eager and ready to learn. Behaviour around the school is calm and orderly, making it an ideal place for a cover teacher to work.
The desired Teacher of English will be supported by a dynamic and passionate English department, who all work hard to uphold the curriculum values of the school. This role will be working alongside excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. This role will require someone who is motivated to make positive contributions to education and have an impact on pupils learning journey. The desired Teacher must have experience of working within an English department and be comfortable teaching across Key Stages 3 and 4.
To be considered for the English teacher position, you will:
• Have experience teaching secondary English at KS3 and KS4
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
Don’t delay, apply today! Apply via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Manchester Secondary Team on (0161 273 7111).