Our client is a high-achieving co-educational Catholic school in the Western suburbs of Melbourne, catering for students from Year 7-12. The school prides itself on providing a holistic education where students gain transferable skills to fully equip them for their future.
About the Role:
- Year 11 English x2
- Year 8 English x2
- Year 10 Health and Recreation
- Full-time, fixed-term contract
- Commencing ASAP until end of 2017
About the School:
- Cohesive, mutually-respectful community
- Developing the capacity to question without fear
- Supportive, engaging curriculum
- A strong emphasis on academic success
- Innovation in Education
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference #WEB1710-522342NB, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply)