Our client school is a coeducational independent school in the Western suburbs of Melbourne. The school encourages their students to be lifelong learners who are confident and to contribute positively in society.
About the Role:
- Year 7 to 12 English
- Full-time, permanent role
- Commencing 2018
About the School:
- Developing the capacity in students to question without fear
- Positive and engaging curriculum
- Promotes strong work ethic in staff and students
- Commitment to current research in educational pedagogy
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference #WEB1707-161196NB, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply)