Smart Teachers is recruiting for a confident English Teacher to join an outstanding French bilingual international school in Westminster, Central London. This full time teaching position is available for a January 2019 start and will be contracted through to the end of the current academic year, with the view of permanency for the right candidate. This English teacher vacancy is full time and it will involve teaching a curriculum based on an enriched version of the international sections programmes of the French Ministry of Education. This year, the school admitted pupils through Year 10 and next year, they shall enrol pupils through Year 11 and gradually thereafter through to Year 13.
About the Role
· English Teacher
· Based in Westminster
· Aim to promote the delivery of outstanding teaching from KS3 to KS5
· Full time fixed term contract with the view to permanency
· Up to £47,000 depending on experience
About the School
· A French, bilingual, International school
· The school is an Ofsted-registered British “Charity”
· Welcomes pupils from all nationalities, cultural traditions and native languages from 3 years old
· Located in the heart of London, easily accessible via multiple public transport routes
· Looking to set up interviews towards the end of November 2018
In order to be considered for this role, the successful English Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· A PGCE qualification or equivalent, specialising in English Studies
· Overseas teachers are welcome to apply
· Have strong behaviour management skills
· Possess the ability to teach pre planned lessons and partake in marking work
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Must be able to provide recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number #IXK532409
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.