We are seeking to appoint a highly skilled, well qualified, enthusiastic and innovative teacher to lead and develop either the KS4 or KS5 curriculum from September 2018. A high calibre teacher who is committed to raising achievement in English, you will give students the skills to succeed across the curriculum. You will be committed to raising students' achievement as a member of the English Faculty, and play a key role in the development of the school as we continue to successfully raise standards.
You must be:
- An outstanding UK Qualified teacher who is able to inspire students
- A specialist (Hons) Degree
- A team player who is able to work collaboratively with others
- Committed to outstanding standards in all areas and willing to lead by example
- Passionate about their specialism and willing to share skills and expertise
In return, we offer professional development, leadership training and support.
Campion School is an excellent environment in which to further a career in leadership. We also provide a range of bespoke benefits to support the wellbeing of all colleagues.
For further information, please visit www.campion.northants.sch.uk/145/vacancies or contact Dawn Hilder – HR Manager 01604 833900
CVs alone will not be accepted. CVs sent via a recruitment agency will not be considered.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if there is a good level of response. Therefore we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Closing date: 9am on Monday 19th March 2018.
Interview date: Week beginning Monday 19th March 2018.