December 2021 - July 2022
£140 - £140 per day
We are looking to recruit English teachers to work as Tutors, providing 1:1 and small group face to face tuition sessions for pupils whose education has been most affected by school closures during the pandemic.
We need English teachers to deliver English (KS3 - KS4 students) sessions. Tutors will deliver multiple tuition blocks to different groups of students. Each tuition block is 15-hours and will need to be completed during the normal school day within six weeks. The school will provide the Tutor with information about the students participating in each group, their current attainment levels, what needs to be covered during the sessions and the expected outcomes for each tuition block.
The English Tutor will be a full time role - the candidate must be able to commute to North Somercotes and be available for 3-5 days per week.
As part of this role, Tutors will be required to provide weekly student feedback to the school, covering areas such as attendance, engagement and progress. On completion of the tuition block, the tutor, pupil(s) and school will also complete an evaluation to help assess the impact of the tuition.
To be considered for the English Tutor position:
- Have recent experience in a English Tutoring Role
- Have completed child protection, safeguarding and GDPR courses within the last 12 months before commencing any tutoring sessions. We can provide tutors with free access to these training courses if required.
- Be able to attend a 45 minute training seminar
- Be Educated to degree level in an related subject
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education/offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
· Excellent hourly rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system. Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
· Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
· FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online EduCare training package.
· Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
· Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a qualified English Tutor who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education please contact our Lincolnshire Team.