Kirklees and Calderdale
Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected education specialist supply agency. Our Huddersfield branch covers Kirklees, Calderdale and Wakefield.
We are currently recruiting for candidates experienced in teaching English at GCSE. The roles are based in a further education setting and ideal candidates must have experience working with low level abilities and hold a desire to motivate and help students to progress and achieve success rates in this core subject.
Various long-term contracts available, part-time and full-time, to start as soon as possible.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification
- Have experience teaching English at GCSE level
- Be able to plan and deliver differentiated lessons to learners with a variety of abilities
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teachers
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of our supply team you will benefit from:
- Excellent hourly rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Child Protection in Education qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are an English tutor who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Secondary Education team at the Huddersfield branch.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.